Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Position : Production Officer
No of openings : 3
Experience : 1-3 years
Desired Profile : UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description :
- Experience of working in a formulation plant.
- Handling routine activities of production in OSD Plant – Granulation, Compression, sifting, coating etc.
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements and documentation
- Should have handled regulatory audits – USFDA, WHO, MHRA etc.
- Ability to handle shift operations.
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme