Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Prepare controlled documents; Conduct distribution, retrieval, archival and destruction of controlled documents; Prepare new documents as per cGMP requirement, as and when required.
- Prepare employee training curriculum, annual schedules; Coordinate with internal trainers and execute the training as per schedule; Maintain, check and update the training records; Assess the training evaluation questionnaires; Conclusion of re-training requirements
- Track and highlight deviations in manufacturing operations to the supervisor; Provide line clearances after satisafactory review;
FDF: Perform in-process sampling as per production schedule
- Initiate the change control with necessary document support; Execute the approved changes as per the action plan; Prepare the validation protocols and reports; Verify documents with current equipment capability; Execute the validation/ qualification processes at each stage of manufacturing
- Prepare and update the vendor list as per the schedule; Initiate the vendor evaluation documents; Maintenance of master data SAP related to vendor
- Prepare the APQR report; Summarize the data collected in APQR preperation; Assist supervisor in preparing recommendations based on APQR evaluation
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
Graduate degree in Pharmacy / Chemistry
Minimum 1 year of experience in pharma industry
Application knowledge of Regulatory requirements
Knowledge of Quality Management System, GMP Requirements
Knowledge and experience of regulatory audits(USFDA, EUGMP etc)
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required / preferred. (Recruiter delete option not appropriate)
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 20,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.