Msc & B Pharma Quality Control Technician Post @ Teva
Teva hiring B Pharma & Msc Chemistry candidates for the post of Quality Control Technician.Teva Hiring Postgraduate Msc Chemistry & b Pharma candidates. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health. Interested candidates check out all the relevant details on the same below:
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Job Title: Quality Control Technician III
Location: Chennai, IN, 600113
Eligibility: Must be a Post Graduate in Industrial Chemistry/B.Pharm or M.Sc
Experience: Must have 1-2 years of work experience in Quality Control Formulations
- Must possess good communication skills and be performance driven
- Should have knowledge of dissolution tester with auto sampler, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, HPLC with Empower 3 software
- Performing Stability analysis and review of documents.
- Performing Method transfer/ Method Validation.
- Calibration and validation of instruments / equipments
- Preparation of Method Transfer Protocols (MTP), Method Transfer Report (MTR), Method of analysis (MTH), Specifications (SPEC), Test Data Sheet (TDS) for Stability Analysis and Method transfer / Validation, Analytical Report (AR) any document related to stability analysis, method transfer / method validation in compliance with current guidelines.
- Preparation of departmental SOP’s in compliance with current guidelines
- Preparation of validation protocols in compliance with current guidelines
Editor’s Note: Msc & B Pharma Quality Control Technician Post @ Teva. Msc Chemistry jobs, Chemistry jobs, B Pharma jobs, Pharma jobs at Teva, Quality Control Technician, Quality Control Technician post at Teva, MSc Chemistry, B Pharma, Pharma 2019, Subscribe to Rasaynika for latest chemistry and Pharma jobs.