The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
Post: Executive – Quality Assurance (analytical-QA)
1. Review of worksheets, raw data sheets & certificate of analysis of raw materials, bulk & finished products.
2. Review of log books, registers maintained in QC laboratory
3. Verification of calibration reports & data of QC Instruments
4. Review of incidents pertaining to analysis in QC laboratory
5. Review of method transfer protocol along with the raw data and to participate in Method transfer activity.
6. She/he is Responsible for GLP compliance in the QC laboratory
7. She/he is Responsible for filing and retrieving of raw material, bulk & finished product Analytical reports 8. Handling and investigation of OOS of raw materials, bulk & finished products.
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Doctorate
Experience: 3-5 yrs