The National Ayurveda Dietetics Research Institute, Bangalore which is a peripheral Institute of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) New Delhi, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Ayush, Govt, of India, invites application for the following posts.
No. of Post: 01 (UR)
Diploma in Pharmacy/D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University /institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharm. (Ay.)
Age: Not exceeding 27 years (relaxable as per Govt, of India rules)
Scale of Pay: PB-1, Rs.5200 – 20,200 + Gr. pay 2,800/-
1. The post is temporary but likely to be continued. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme.
2. The Candidates selected will be on Probation for two years, which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The post carry all India Transfer liability and candidates must be willing to serve in any peripheral Institutes/Center/Units of the council.
4. Age will be reckoned as on 11 -04-2016(being the last date for receipt of applications). Age relaxation will be admissible for Govt. Servants up to 5 years and other categories SC/ST/OBC/PH persons as per instruction issued by DOPT. from time to time, as per Central
5. Experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Applications for the above posts are to be submitted latest up to 11-04-2016 by 5.00 P.M. Application received after due date will not be considered in any circumstances.
7. Application form can be downloaded from the council’s website ccras.nic.in.
8. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While forwarding application of in service candidates, the head of the institution should certify that the applicant is free from administrative and vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending or contemplated.
9. Institute in-charge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/recruitment for all/ any of the posts without assigning any reason.
10. Late application/incomplete application/ application without attested/ self attested copies of academic qualification, experience, age, and community certificate will be summarily rejected.
11. Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test/Skill Test.
12. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will disqualify the candidate.
13. Candidate must submit separate application form for each post.
14. Number of Vacancies are subject to variations.
15. Duly filled application form (alongwith one extra PP size photo)may be sent to the Research Officer (S-3) i/c, N.A.D.R.I, Opp. Ashoka Pillar, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011.