GSK Pharma Scientific Writer Job Opening – Apply Online
Pharma Writer. GSK invites postgraduate and undergraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Scientific Writer. Interested and Eligible candidates in the field of the pharma may apply for this post. Check out all the details
Location: Bangalore R&D, India
Category: Medical and Clinical
Job Title: Senior Scientific Writer
- Preferable 2 – 5 years of regulatory writing experience in the pharmaceutical industry or medical field is an asset.
- Educational qualifications: PhD/Masters degree or above)
- Possesses a good understanding of basic immunology and area of the assigned vaccine project.
- Demonstrates knowledge of scientific methodology in the design, conduct and description of clinical research.
- Demonstrates an understanding of how to analyse and describe clinical results.
- Understands the organization of clinical study reports and scientific presentations.
- Possesses working knowledge of International Committee for Harmonisation (ICH) / Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Possesses good working knowledge of statistical principles used in clinical research
- Possesses necessary computer skills and general computer literacy.
- Excellent command over the English language (verbal and written)
- Contributes to documents and activities to be included in registration files.
- Authors clinical documents following defined templates.
- Ensures the consistency and quality level of all documents that are issued.
- Actively participates in all planning, coordination and review meetings.
- Ability to work on 2-3 assignments simultaneously.
- Proactively raises and discusses concerns/ issues in an open and timely manner and within the global team at GSK Vaccines, thereby demonstrating the ability to promote high scientific standards by pointing out obvious flaws and proposing (and advocates) alternatives.
- Works directly with a diversity of roles at different levels within GSK (e.g., Clinical
- Research and Development Leader (CRDL), Project Level CRDL, Regional Medical Directors and Advisors, Study Delivery Leads (SDL), Study Data Managers (SDM), Biostatisticians, other Scientific Writers).
- Establishes a network of communication and continuously builds collaboration to facilitate smooth partnerships and interfaces between all groups involved in the delivery of writing assignments.
Editor’s Note: GSK Pharma Scientific Writer Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.