* Spearhead project development and monitor progress.
* Assist the Operations Teams in the development and implementation on process modifications.
* Develop novel manufacturing processes in support of the OSP, ETP, and SR operations.
* Assist in troubleshooting production problems.
* Develop and implement of operating procedures in accordance with cGMP’s and GLP’s.
* Participate in Pfizer Global Best Practices Teams as necessary.
* Participate in Global product development teams as necessary.
* Provide direct manufacturing support as required during product start-ups and process modifications.
* Develop Process Validation Protocols.
* Ensure department’s cGMP, GLP and Safety performance.
* Identify and implement new process technologies.
* Develop laboratory programs with the Production Engineers to support process modifications to eliminate bottlenecks in the production process.
* Develop and implement novel process measurement and control technologies with the manufacturing departments.
* Identify and implement cost improvement process modifications.
* Coordinate with OSP Process Engineers to anticipate and eliminate any process chemistry related issues.
* Assist the Production Engineers in troubleshooting all manufacturing problems and upsets.
* Work with Quality Control to develop the necessary documentation in support of any production changes or abnormal process operations to assure that all
* Degree in Chemistry with advanced degree preferred.
* 3-5 years relevant experience