Teva Chemical Engg Jobs – Apply For Team Lead Opportunity
Job Posting: Team Leader Production
Date: Dec 22, 2023
Location: Gajraula, India, 244235
About Teva Pharmaceuticals
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is looking to fill a Production Team Lead role in Gajraula, IN. This position is responsible for overseeing the operations related to the manufacturing of API products through equipment set-up, operation, clean up and maintenance in compliance with all regulatory cGMP requirements and company policies and procedures.
How You’ll Spend Your Day
- Assigning daily tasks to production technicians pertaining to manufacturing of encapsulated products, while completing manufacturing documentation per approved procedures. Includes reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy per established timelines.
- Acting as a qualified trainer for those with less experience. Conducting indirect supervision of others in the team.
- Providing input into annual performance evaluations of production technicians as applicable. Investigating and resolving problems. Clear and concise communication to Process Lead and Supervision.
- Having extensive equipment knowledge to perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Developing solutions to complex problems requiring resourcefulness and creativity/innovation and ensuring solutions are consistent with the organization’s objectives.
- Working without appreciable direction while exercising considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Demonstrating good organizational skills, basic first-line management skills for daily operation, situational leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards including expert knowledge of cGMP standards, and the current Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
- Coordinating production tasks to meet assigned schedule.
Your Experience and Qualifications
BE/ B. Tech. Chemical: 3-5+ years of experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the original notification.
Keywords: Team Leader Production, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Gajraula, India, 244235, job posting, manufacturing, API products, cGMP requirements, equipment set-up, operation, clean up, maintenance, supervisory role, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, organizational skills, first-line management, decision-making, pharmaceutical industry. Teva Chemical Engg Jobs – Apply For Team Lead Opportunity. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.