AstraZeneca Clinical Research Associate Job For Pharmacist, Apply Online
India – Delhi
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: R-187514
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. Making the impossible a reality can mean taking a chance on an idea and investing in our exceptional capacity for innovation and discovery. We champion trying new things, and we nurture a test and learn culture that means we are always progressing close to our goals. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) has local responsibility for the delivery of the studies at allocated sites and is an active participant in the local study team(s). The CRA works in close collaboration with other CRAs and the Local StudyTeam/ Local Study Manager to ensure that study commitments are achieved in a timely and efficient manner. The CRA acts as the main contact with the study site and has the responsibility for monitoring the study conduct to ensure proper delivery of the study.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Obtain and maintain essential documentation: in compliance with ICH-GCP, AZ Procedural Documents and local regulations both in Trial Master File (TMF) and Investigator Study File (ISF).
- Actively participate in Local Study Team meetings.
- Contribute to the selection of potential investigators.
- Train, support and advice Investigators and site staff: in study related matters.
- Contribute to national Investigators meetings.
- Initiate, monitor and close study sites: in compliance with AZ Procedural Documents. Share information on patient recruitment and study site progress within Local Study Team.
- Drive performance at the sites: proactively identify study-related issues, solutions and escalates as appropriate.
- Update IMPACT and other systems: with data from centres as per required timelines.
- Manage study supplies: (ISF, CRF, etc), drug supplies and drug accountability at study sites.
- Perform source data verification: according to SDV plan.
- Ensure data query resolution: by the site.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of Serious Adverse Events: by the site.
- Prepare for activities associated with audits and regulatory inspections: in liaison with local Study Delivery Team Lead and CA&A.
- Provide the required monitoring visit reports: within required timelines.
- Work with Data Management: to ensure quality of the study data.
- Ensure compliance with AstraZeneca’s Code of Conduct: and company policies and procedures relating to people, finance, technology, security and SHE (Safety, Health and Environment).
- Ensure timely delivery of proper applications/documents: for submission to Regulatory Authorities.
- Ensure timely customization and completion of the CSA: for designated studies.
- Design draft budget for designated studies: according to fSMA requirements.
- Track and manage agreed payments: at study site level.
- Participate in training and mentoring: of new members of the Local Study Team ensuring compliance with ICH/GCP and AZ Procedural documents.
- Ensure all study documents: are ready for final archiving and sign-off completion of local part of the Trial Master File.
- Contribute to process improvements, knowledge transfer: and best practice sharing.
- Actively share applicable information: that may be relevant to Marketing & Sales and the MC Medical Department and in accordance with Corporate.
- At least one year experience: in global phase 2/3 clinical trial monitoring.
- Qualified as a pharmacist, physician or a dentist.
- Data driven, highly scientifically oriented person.
- Prior experience as a CRA/Sr. CRA: in a multinational pharmaceutical company or a multinational CRO. Currently responsible for on-site monitoring of phase 2/3 global clinical studies. Candidates from remote monitoring background will not be considered even if they have previous on-site monitoring experience.
- Passion for delivery: and absolutely non-compromising attitude towards quality.
- Excellent communication skills: and passion to redefine the quality and efficiency standards.
- Team oriented and flexible; ability to respond quickly to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Ability to work in an environment: of remote collaborators.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks: with conflicting deadlines.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Now
Keywords: AstraZeneca, Clinical Research Associate, Job, Pharmacist, Apply Online, India, Delhi. AstraZeneca Clinical Research Associate Job For Pharmacist, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.