Colgate-Palmolive Pharmacy MSc Regulatory Affairs Job – Apply Online
Associate, Regulatory Affairs
Travel Required?: Travel – up to 10% of time
Date: Dec 1, 2023
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 156756 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets and our planet. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, we sell our products in more than 200 countries and territories under brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, hello, meridol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
We are recognized for our leadership and innovation in promoting sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in decreasing plastic waste and promoting recyclability, saving water, conserving natural resources and improving children’s oral health.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile and join our global team!
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between thosesmiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be! Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has chipped in to our enduring success. If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
- Work closely with and support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant critical metrics, particularly in terms of timelines, status of encouraging data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and information required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for Authorities and Notified Bodies.
- Keep track of outstanding documentation and open queries from Authorities, and notify the relevant Regional Regulatory Affairs manager in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain product registration and ingredients archives, databases and tracking tools.
- Upload and maintain as required by the Regional RA team any documentation supporting the placing of the market of other categories of products eg cosmetics, home care, consumer goods.
- Work closely with Asia Pacific and Global business partners to acquire the relevant documents and information for Product Dossiers, Product Information Files, and Special Certifications (ie – Halal Certifications)
Assist the Regional Regulatory Affairs managers in the creation and review of list of ingredients for labeling purposes (eg. INCI and INDI).
Assist the Regional Regulatory Affairs managers with artwork review and approval
Regulatory intelligence and product advocacy activities
Understand current regulations, guidelines and standards relevant to ensure compliance to the applicable regulatory and corporate standards/requirements (cosmetic products, drug products, medical devices, etc).
Track Proficient Authority websites and databases for news related to new product registrations and parallel imports from competition.
Assist Regional Regulatory team to deliver and manage Regulatory Assessment
- Master’s degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- At least 1 – 3 years of proven ability in regulatory affairs, quality or product development in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or similar FMCG industries
- Understanding of registration and regulatory requirements in Asia Pacific countries.
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
Apply online: Click here
Keywords: Colgate-Palmolive, Pharmacy, Regulatory Affairs, Job, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more. Colgate-Palmolive Pharmacy MSc Regulatory Affairs Job – Apply Online.