Quality Analyst II
Date: Nov 21, 2023
Location: Chennai, India, 600113
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 50771
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Review of analytical investigations.
- Review of Equipment qualification documents.
- Review of computer system related qualification documents.
- Handling of IT compliance.
- Stability management through Software like Labware LIMS v7, VG-LIMS, SAP etc.
- Review of stability documents.
- Preparation of departmental SOP’s
Your experience and qualifications
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc.
- Year of experience required for the role: Minimum 8 years.
- Mandatory experience in handling of software like LabWare LIMS v7, VGLIMS, SAP etc…
Manager Quality Assurance
- 5. Functional – Key functional requirements set by hiring manager
- AC – Analytical Thinking
- AC – Following Processes & Procedures
- AC – Learning Orientation
- AC – Problem Solving
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here
Keywords: Quality Analyst, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Chennai, India, Job, LIMS, Stability Management, SOP. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.