Teva Pharmaceuticals QA Job – Pharma Apply Online
Quality Analyst I
Date: Nov 21, 2023
Location: Chennai, India, 600113
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 50772
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible,
to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds
our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities
Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines,
and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s
Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take
one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking
for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
- Review of quality related analytical documents.
- Review and release of stability data in LIMS/SAP.
- Preparation, review, distribution, retrieval, control and archival of quality documents.
- Conducting self-inspections, vendor audit & coordinate during external auditing.
- Handling of investigations and CAPA in Trackwise Harmony.
Your experience and qualifications
B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc.
- Year of experience required for the role: min. 5 years
- Preferably candidates familiar in handling Labware LIMS, Trackwise, Glorya etc…
Knowledge and skills:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good documentation practices.
- Computer literacy.
- Functional – Key functional requirements set by hiring manager
- AC – Analytical Thinking
- AC – Following Processes & Procedures
- AC – Learning Orientation
- AC – Problem Solving
Link to Original Notification to Apply
Keywords: Quality Analyst I, Job Posting, Nov 21, 2023, Chennai, India, 600113, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Job Id 50772, B. Pharm, M. Pharm, M.Sc., 5 years of experience, Labware LIMS, Trackwise, Glorya, communication skills, documentation practices, computer literacy, Analytical Thinking, Following Processes & Procedures, Learning Orientation, Problem Solving. Teva Pharmaceuticals QA Job – Pharma Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.