MCC Kerala Pharma Job – Walk-In For Clinical Trial Coordinator Post
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR EXISTING AND ARISING VACANCIES
(On Temporary Basis)
Malabar Cancer Centre Postgraduate Institute of Oncology Sciences and Research will
conduct walk-in-interview to the below mentioned purely temporary funded project post,
tenable at Malabar Cancer Centre(MCC).Candidates possessing required essential
qualifications and age criteria may attend walk-in interview /written test at Malabar Cancer
Centre, Thalaseery, on 25-11-2023 at 9.30 am with original and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications, one set of passport size photo.
Project: To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development
Name of the Post: Clinical Trial Coordinator
Qualification: Pharm D/ MPharm / BDS/ MPH/ MSc (Biostatistics)/ MSc Clinical Research /MSc Life Science/MSc Nursing/Postgraduate diploma in Clinical Research/BTech Biotechnology
Experience (Essential): 1 year experience in clinical trials or in a research project in a funded research project or Pharma sponsored or in Industry-supported trials
Maximum Age: 30 years
- Date of walk-in interview: 25-11-2023 (Saturday). No candidate entry will be allowed after 9.30 am. Latecomers will not be entertained.
- Original documents will be verified, and eligible candidates will be called for the selection process. Candidates without supporting documents as per the notification will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates without a copy of certificates showing age, qualification, and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of qualifications, experience, etc., should be supported by copies of relevant documents. Candidates should produce the original documents at the time of the interview.
- If the number of applications is high, a written/online test will be conducted.
- Candidates shall pay an amount of Rs.100/- as an application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
- Qualification and experience prescribed by MCC should be strictly followed, and applications without any of them will be rejected.
- The Director-MCC reserves the right to reject any application without any information.
Keywords: Clinical Trial Coordinator, Pharma Candidates, Walk-In, Malabar Cancer Centre, Temporary Basis, Research Project, Essential Qualifications, Age Criteria, Selection Process, Drug and Device Development, Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), Government of India, Date of Walk-In Interview, Original Documents, Supporting Documents, Qualification, Experience, Performance, Written Test, Application Fee. MCC Kerala Pharma Job – Walk-In For Clinical Trial Coordinator Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.