Clariant MSc Job 2022 – Chemistry Lab Chemist Vacancy
Clariant announces job opening for chemistry candidates. MSc chemistry job opening 2022. Chemistry job, Scientist job opening 2022. Candidates with MSc degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at Clariant. Clariant job opening 2022, Check out all the details
Job Title: Lab Chemist (36310)
Location: Airoli, Maharashtra, India
Eligbility Criteria: Master’s degree in chemistry
1 – 3 years experience in Organic Synthesis, Chemistry of Pigments and Dyes
Having basic skills/knowledge, quick grasp and learning mindset and able to apply /work with regular supervision & coaching
Good computer skills, Knowledge of Chem Draw and databases
What´s in it for you?
- Be part of an amazing international team, who will be there to support you
- A forward-looking company, with a culture of innovation and a strong portfolio in sustainable technologies
- Long term opportunities
What will you be doing?
Innovation & Learning
- Be curious, open & eager to learn.
- Understand technical reports & record observations
Technical Know how
- Demonstrate strong theoretical know how in Chemistry
- Hands-on experience in running laboratory experiments
Timely submission of samples for analysis and record the data in a required format
Safety & quality management
- Ensure systems in place according to legal and ESHA requirements and Clariant guide-lines
- Chemical storage in compliance with compatibility requirements
- Maintenance and proper disposal of expired chemicals
- Follow best practices and compliance with Global System Management (GSM)
- Capability and mindset to pursue maximum outcomes by efficiently executing the measures decided upon
- Inner sense of sharing the company’s values, acting accordingly, proving reliability so as to build up personal trust and serving as role model
- Mindset geared to actively pursuing goals even under exhausting workloads
Editors Note: Clariant MSc Job 2022 Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.