Pharmalex Pharma Jobs – Apply For Manager (Toxicology)
Manager (Toxicology) – Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs
This role requires office attendance, hence we only consider candidates located in Mumbai, Noida, or Hyderabad.
- Toxicological risk assessment of impurities and excipients in pharmaceutical products
- Evaluation of structure-activity relationship of chemicals, including QSAR to identify the health hazards of unstudied compounds.
- Identification of structural analogues and developing rationale to support read-across evaluation
- Developing safety rationale for setting impurity specifications for pharmaceutical products
- Explore publicly available literature to support developing safety rationale for unstudied chemicals
- Environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals
- Health hazard assessment/health risk assessment to address product quality issues and to support product recall decisions
- Masters in pharmacology/pharmacy or PhD in pharmacology/toxicology
- Good understanding on principles of toxicology and pharmacology is a must
- Industry experience of 5-10 years
- Hands on experience in:
– Toxicology studies
– Experience in risk assessment
– PDE and OEL
– Impurity qualification risk assessment
– Structure-activity relationship and QSAR
- Good written (English) communication
- Analytical thinking
- Logical and science based approach
- Attention to details
Keywords: manager toxicology, development consulting, scientific affairs, office attendance, risk assessment, impurities, excipients, pharmaceutical products, structure-activity relationship, QSAR, read-across evaluation, impurity specifications, environmental risk assessment, health hazard assessment, health risk assessment, pharmacology, pharmacy, industry experience, PDE, OEL. Pharmalex Pharma Jobs – Apply For Manager (Toxicology). Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.