Associate Content Editor Vacancy – Drug Pipeline For Pharma Candidates at Clarivate, Apply Online
Clarivate is currently seeking an Associate Content Editor to join our Drugs team in Chennai/Hyderabad. As an Associate Content Editor, you will be responsible for the thorough, timely, and accurate interpretation of data relevant to drugs in the form of research, analysis, and delivery of weekly database filling milestones. This is an amazing opportunity to work with our drugs team consisting of 17 members reporting to the Team manager. If you have proven skills in Pharma/Drugs and a talent in-depth knowledge of drugs and its mechanism of action, we would love to speak with you.
- B Pharm/M Pharm/D Pharm graduates with relevant completion certificates.
- Editor with 1 year of experience in secondary research related to Pharma/Drugs.
- A talent with in-depth knowledge of drugs and its mechanism of action and proven experience in secondary research involving drug PRs, pipeline, clinical trials, conferences.
- Accurate interpretation of data relevant to drugs through research and analysis.
- Gathering and analyzing data from financial, scientific, regulatory, and industry sources to capture information related to public, biotech/pharma companies, and universities, and their drug development activities.
- Delivery of weekly database filling milestones.
- Maintaining awareness of current developments in drug research.
About the Team
The team works for the product Cortellis and includes 35 editors. The Drugs team consists of 17 members, including content specialists, principal content analysts, and content analysts.
Hours of Work
9.00 AM to 6.00 PM – including 1 hour break (Time zone – IST)
Apply now: Click here to apply online
Keywords: Associate Content Editor, Drug Pipeline, Pharma Candidates, Clarivate, Apply Online. Associate Content Editor Vacancy – Drug Pipeline For Pharma Candidates at Clarivate, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.