Heineken BSc Chemistry Job – Apply For Shift Brewer Post
Date: 14 Nov 2023
Location: Chennai, IN
- Raw material requisition to stores based on daily production plan
- Implementing improvement plan on housekeeping and safety
- Plan overtime and leaves etc in consultation with brewing manager
- Help brewing manager to develop process improvement maps
Optimum process performance
- Ensure smooth manufacturing, processing, and filtration of beer in the shift as per the production schedule with set quality norms and quantity required
- Controlling beer loss at various stages within specified norms
- Control raw material wastage, improve filter aid consumption
Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- Identify and notify any safety hazards in the operation and ensure addressing it through the brewing manager
- To ensure that all the protective equipment is given to and used by workers in the shift
- Internal: Brewing manager, maintenance engineer, packaging executives, QA executives, Stores in-charge
- External: Vendors and suppliers, as and when required
Qualification and Experience
- BSc in Chemistry/Microbiology preferably with 2 years of work experience in the brewing industry.
- Candidates high on learning, agility, and communication will be preferred
- Ability to understand Hindi/English over and above vernaculars will be preferred.
Keywords: Heineken BSc Chemistry Job, Shift Brewer, Apply Online, Date 14 Nov 2023, Chennai, IN, HEINEKEN, Planning, Optimum process performance, Maintain safe and healthy work environment, Key Interactions, Qualification and Experience. Heineken BSc Chemistry Job – Apply For Shift Brewer Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.