Syngene Chemical Engineering Jobs – Apply For Research Associate Post
Senior Research Associate – Chemical Engineering
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240-strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market, and lower the cost of innovation.
- Looking for a Chemical Engineer who will be able to do process safety testing/thermal hazard evaluation of the processes.
- To Support the Process development team/Process Engineering team in scale-up activities.
- The candidate should be willing to work in the lab as an individual contributor with responsibilities towards handling instruments like reaction calorimeter (RC1e), DSC and adiabatic calorimeters (ARC/ARSST) and using the data for evaluating the thermal hazards of the process.
- Should be able to generate, interpret and report the data independently.
- The candidate should be able to do a safety review of the process/unit operations and evaluate the risks of scaling the chemistry from lab to kilo lab/pilot plant. Should have good understanding of the pilot plant operations and be able to anticipate the risks of executing the process/operations on a large scale. Should be able to work closely with process engineer/pilot plant team to identify the hazards, evaluate the risks by Hazop/what if studies and recommend measures to control/manage the risks.
- Good understanding of basic chemical engineering concepts and good mathematical/analytical skills. Fundamental understanding of basic organic chemistry is desirable.
- Should be good in documentation/report writing and be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Should be aware of/adhere to all safety protocols during R&D/scale-up activities and work with the project team in developing inherently safe and scalable processes.
- Should communicate effectively with his own team members, project leads as well as with multiple teams.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted by the company.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety Responsibilities.
Master’s /Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Previous experience in Process safety testing/hazard evaluation/scale up/technology transfer/process engineering
- Exposure to Dyno Chem or any other modeling software, reaction kinetics, DoE
- Understanding of Analytical data generated from HPLC, GC, etc.
2 to 5 Years
- Should be a good team player capable of working well in cross-functional teams.
- Should be self-motivated, creative and independent.
Click here to apply for the job.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Chemical Engineering Jobs – Apply For Research Associate Post. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.