QC Pharma & Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Now!
Manager – Quality Operations (QC Expert)
About the Role
2023 will potentially see Sandoz become a standalone organization! Already a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, this is an exciting, once-in-a-career opportunity to set our own path forward as an independent, purpose-driven organization, and as the founders of a new Sandoz, this is a time of immense opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally!
Together we will shape the future of Sandoz… are you ready to make a difference?
Support QC Lead and the Nitrosamines Taskforce with technical expertise in all required tasks. Actively collaborate and stay in close contact with Center of Excellences (CoEs) and external testing labs. Organizing the Sandoz Super User Community
Role Specific Accountabilities
- Support QC Lead in providing guidance to the regional CoEs and external testing labs for testing incl. clear communication of priorities, timelines and plans.
- Ensure plan adherence of testing center’s and following up regularly with the CoEs and external testing labs. Ensure testing completion acc. to upfront agreed priorities.
- Participate in and support escalation calls and coordinate follow ups where necessary.
- Review testing results.
- Document and track testing results. Summarize / Report testing status when required / requested.
- Support on report preparation / presentation where Nitrosamine QC related documentation is required.
- Participate in the organization of sampling activities. Track of sample status and ensure completeness of sample information
- Graduate Degree in the natural sciences (chemistry, pharmacy or biochemistry preferred); PhD degree or equivalent would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical development or Quality, i.e. in pharmaceutical QC and/or development and/or technical regulatory field (chemical laboratory experience is major asset).
- Experience in LC-MS/MS technology and testing.
- Project Management skills. Quality decision making
- Knowledge of and experience with GMP regulations and regulatory guidance and compendial requirements for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Communication and technical writing to be able to compose and critically review documentation.
- Ability to manage cross functional / interdisciplinary teams in different countries / matrix organization (CoEs).
- Experience in Pharmaceutical development and Quality. Ability to explain complex scientific matters orally and verbally.
Almost 500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
We are at a pivotal moment in our history giving us the freedom to invest in our future so we can continue to help millions of people access affordable high-quality medicines. Together we will shape the future of Sandoz, building an organization from the ground up and in return, experience an ambitious environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
Business Unit: NON-NVS TSA QUALITY STO
Work Location: Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity: Sdz Pvt Ind
Alternative Country: Turkey
Functional Area: Quality
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
Shift Work: No
Early Talent: No
Apply for this job at the following link: Click here to apply
Keywords: Sandoz, job posting, Manager, Quality Operations, QC Expert, India. QC Pharma & Chemistry Job Opening – Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.