Executive Quality Control, Pharmaceuticals
Implement quality control activities at Ankleshwar adhering to regulatory/global quality directives and HSE guidelines with optimum utilization of resources to ensure consistent good quality of products to meet customers’ requirements.
- Analysis: Performing timely sampling and analysis of raw material, bulk product, intermediates, finished goods, and other samples.
- Good Laboratory Practice: Performing calibration & maintenance of lab equipment and assisting in the qualification of laboratory equipment. Preparing SOPs and Formats and Analytical Test Record. Managing reference standards, working standards, laboratory reagents & chemicals. Arranging and observing Control Samples and maintaining records. Participating in the investigation of out of specification results, retesting, and review of analysis records. Maintaining & reviewing laboratory raw data related to testing activity.
- Validation: Preparing protocol for Analytical Method validation, cleaning validation, and performing the validation exercise as per the protocol.
- Management of laboratory Consumables: Identifying and planning the requirement for laboratory consumables and monitoring the stock of chemical, spares, glassware, and printed material.
- Other: Coordinating with production and warehouse for analytical activities. Compliance to HSE Requirements for QC laboratory. Identifying and correcting unsafe conditions or behaviors and promptly reporting other potentially hazardous situations. Carrying out any other assignments or projects as per the instruction of the Dept. Head to meet organizational objectives and priorities.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- M.sc (Organic/Analytical Chemistry) / B. Pharm with 2-5 years of Experience as an analyst in a similar industry
- GMP & GLP knowledge
- Good coordination & communication skills.
What makes this position unique?
This position will provide good exposure to work in a GMP/GLP environment.
Location Information: Ankleshwar GIDC District: Bharuch State: Gujarat.
Editor’s Note: Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook