Executive – Quality Assurance Pharma
Locations: India / Ankleshwar
Time type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job requisition ID: R2465721
Introduction: Zentiva is a company comprised of 4,700 unique talents who share a common mission. We believe that our diversity is a source of great energy and strength. We foster a work culture that appreciates and values everyone’s true selves, enabling them to contribute to the best of their ability. We welcome applications from qualified candidates of all educational and industry backgrounds, cultural or ethical beliefs, and different life experiences or abilities. Our goal is to build a balanced team across the company, promoting inclusivity and diversity.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Perform investigations (deviation and complaint) and handle other QMS profiles such as change control, CAPA, and supplier qualification.
- Manage all investigation and related documents in TrackWise and other systems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to conclude investigations and CAPA.
- Ensure implementation of corrective actions/preventive actions proposed in deviations and customer complaints.
- Maintain and report QMS KPIs regularly.
You will love this role/team because:
- You will be part of an excellent working environment and a passionate team of quality professionals.
- You will have continuous learning and development opportunities in other QA profiles.
You will strive in this role if you have:
- M. Pharm / B. Pharma with minimum 4-6 years of experience.
- Ability to learn quickly, adaptability, analytical skills, organizational skills, and strong communication.
- Ability to follow the requirements of a solid line manager and job description.
- Ability to follow tasks and timelines set for specific activities and projects.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.
Diversity is a fact. Inclusion is an act @Zentiva.
Keywords: job posting, executive, quality assurance, pharma, full-time, India, Ankleshwar, TrackWise, investigations, deviation, complaint, change control, CAPA, supplier qualification, corrective actions, preventive actions, QMS KPIs, M. Pharm, B. Pharma, experience, learning, development, diversity, inclusion. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.