Freshers Job Alert UPL Research Job at UPL For Chemistry, Apply Now!
UPL, a leading agrochemical company, is currently hiring for the position of Research Associate – Synthesis. They are focused on optimizing costs and improving yields to support the growth of the business.
Job Id: 8089
City: 01021, Gujarat, India
Function: R and D Chemistry
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Executive
Purpose of the Role:
To conduct research under the guidance of the group lead to optimize costs and improve yields, thereby assisting in the business growth of UPL.
- To set up reactions based on discussion and planning with Team Leader to optimize the synthesis of out-of-patent agrochemical intermediates and active ingredients.
- To carry out reactions to develop non-infringing processes and improve the cost-effectiveness of existing products by enhancing yield, modifying processes, and maintaining quality.
- To communicate on a daily basis the progress of the project.
- To achieve reproducibility and consistency of results and maintain daily records for the QMS system.
- To follow safe handling practices of chemicals and reactions to maintain industrial hygiene and reduce environmental waste.
- To tabulate experimental data for review meetings.
- To collaborate with other divisions for work-related matters and maintain the equipment or instruments given under laboratory control.
MSc in Chemistry with 0-3 years of experience
- Setting up reactions, monitoring, and concluding based on analysis
- Reproducibility and consistency of results
- Good record maintenance and safe handling practices of chemicals and chemical wastes
If you are interested in this position, please apply at the following link:
Keywords: Research Job, UPL, Chemistry, Research Associate, Synthesis. Freshers Job Alert UPL Research Job at UPL For Chemistry, Apply Now!. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.