Corteva Quality Technician Vacancy 2021 – Chemistry Apply Online
Corteva Agriscience ™ serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose every day by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners, and our planet.
Job Title: Quality Technician
Manufacturing – Lote, Maharashtra, India
Req ID: 214453W-00
Prefer M.Sc. in (Chemistry with analytical background) or B.Sc. in Chemistry with relevant analytical experience in the chemical industry in Quality Control laboratory
Experience in the chemical industry has worked in a lab for minimum 02-03 years
Software, core Math & literacy science skills, practical skills- Ability to effectively generate, interpret and report laboratory data.
- QA Systems – ISO, Chromatographic Software
- Lab safety training
- Use of lab analytical technologies (HPLC/GC. Titration, KF etc.)
- Customer Focus: Strong relationship with the manufacturing team, understand and plan for required QC testing. Work with the plant to assist with troubleshooting.
Balances Stakeholders: Coordinate the needs of the plant with the other urgent sample needs as they arise – communication is critical.
- Collaborates: Technicians work as a team to provide continuous analysis during production shifts along with effective handover of issues. Effective teamwork with plant teams.
- Drives Results: Ensures accurate and reliable results are provided to release the products.
- Ensure accountability: Maintain high level of accountability for their results, actively maintain QA/QC standards.
- The Quality Control Lab Technician ensures all the analyses to allow the release of the final product are in accordance with quality procedures and in alignment with the specifications. They also analyze contamination prevention and environmental and other samples as required. Working closely with operations they provide support to the units in case of issue with the out-of-specification product.
- The Quality Control Lab Technician ensures that the analytical equipment are calibrated, maintained and ready to ensure support to the plant.
- The Quality Control Lab Technician is able to, perform predictive and breakdown maintenance, and troubleshoot, equipment, computer, lab information, and network systems.
- Works within the Corteva policies (Quality and EHS&S), ensuring and maintaining laboratory safety, participating in local safety reporting strategy (safety observation, near miss reporting etc.)
- Completes the testing of all routine samples received at QC lab (product, in-process, raw materials, contamination prevention, waste water etc.) and communicates the results to manufacturing personnel in a timely fashion, ensuring there is no delay resulting from the lab analysis.
- Ensures a high standard of housekeeping in the laboratory by maintaining a clean and tidy work space.
- Identifies, communicates and participates in investigations for all laboratory unplanned events.
- Perform routine validation and calibration of instruments and other equipment. Perform routine preventive maintenance of laboratory equipment as per the schedule and troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Prepare and validate of analytical standards as required.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and participate as needed in improvement projects.
- Record all testing results as detailed in local operating procedures; generate COAs for finished goods to meet shipment requirements.
- Draft/review/update lab SOPs if needed and ensure compliance to lab SOPs at all times.
Perform non-routine analysis when required (e.g. customer complaint queries or shelf life extensions projects).
- Maintain laboratory stock of consumable items and ensure replenishment as necessary
- Ensure retain samples are stored and logged appropriately.
- Has understanding of processes for supported units
- Continuously improve and leverages analytical best practices
- Provide support to the units for troubleshooting related to quality control activities (analytical equipment, SAP,LIMS)
Communicate analytical issues to department leadership when issues impact process or lab safety or product compliance.
- Monitor and improve analytical system performance and capability.
- Provide training/coaching – both technical and non-technical for new team member and operations personnel
- Anticipate analytical and product quality problems and address them proactively.
- Maintain laboratory QMS in compliance with internal and external quality standards preferably ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Ensure assurance of the quality of test results and maintain respective analytical records
Willing to work in shifts
Editors Note: Corteva Quality Technician Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.