Govt Ministry of AYUSH, CCRH Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Now
About the Company
The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. They are currently looking to engage a Project Assistant (Chemistry) on a contract basis.
Advt. No. 90/2023-24
Engagement of Project Assistant (Chemistry) on a contract basis
The D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Kolkata under C.C.R.H intends to engage 01 (one) Project Assistant (Chemistry) purely on a contract basis through test/walk-in-interview.
Name and No. of the Post: Project Assistant (Chemistry) – 01 (one)
- M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmacognosyi/Pharmacology)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry/Agricultural Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry)
- Experience in Chemistry related analytical techniques and knowledge of basic Computer operation
- NET/GATE/RET qualified candidates will be given preference.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on the date of interview.
Emoluments per month: Rs. 20,000/- (Consolidated) plus H.R.A. as per rules
Period of Engagement: Initially for a period of 06 months but is likely to be extended
Place of Posting: D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Kolkata
Date, Time and Venue of Interview:
- Date: 03.11.2023 (Friday)
- Reporting Time: 9.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, 50, Rajendra Chatterjee Road, Kolkata-700 015 (W.B.)
- Telephone: 033-2967 0418
- The candidate who fulfils the requirement may attend the Interview along with the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly.
- The candidate should have working knowledge of computer programmes such as MS Office, Internet and e-mail, etc. as he would be required to work independently.
- The selections will be made for the Institute/Unit/office as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, the candidate will not normally be transferred. However, the Council reserves the right to transfer candidates in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
- The Council will prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy/need arises.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
- The contract can be terminated without any notice by the competent authority, if at any time the conduct, performance and activities of the individual are found detrimental in the interests of the Council.
- The selected candidates will have to sign a non-disclosure undertaking.
- In case of a large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
- The interested candidates may also, in their own interest, ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for an interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the interview.
- The candidates are requested to see the Council’s website on a regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing, in any form, will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- No advance application is to be sent. Applications will be collected at the Venue of the written test/interview.
Keywords: Govt Ministry, AYUSH, CCRH, Chemistry Recruitment, Project Assistant, Contract basis, Qualification, Experience, Age, Emoluments, Venue, Interview, Instructions, Apply. Govt Ministry of AYUSH, CCRH Chemistry Recruitment – Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.