Indegene Drug Safety Associate Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Title: Drug Safety Associate
Date: 18 Oct 2023
Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
We are a technology-led healthcare solutions provider. We are driven by our purpose to enable healthcare organizations to be future ready. We offer accelerated, global growth opportunities for talent that’s bold, industrious and nimble. With Indegene, you gain a unique career experience that celebrates entrepreneurship, and is guided by passion, innovation, collaboration and empathy. To explore exciting opportunities at the convergence of healthcare and technology, check out www.careers.indegene.com.
Looking to jump-start your career?
We understand how important the first few years of your career are, which create the foundation of your entire professional journey. At Indegene, we promise you a differentiated career experience. You will not only work at the exciting intersection of healthcare and technology but also will be mentored by some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. We are offering a global fast track career where you can grow along with Indegene’s high-speed growth.
We are purpose-driven. We enable healthcareorganizations to be future ready and our customer obsession is our driving force. We ensure that our customers achieve what they truly want. We are bold in our actions, nimble in our decision-making, and industrious in the way we work.
If this excites you, then apply below.
Drug Safety Associate
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for coding which includes adverse event, medical history, Lab data, Indications, etc using standardized terminology from a medical coding dictionary, such as MedDRA.
- Code products (Suspect/co-suspect, Concomitant) as per Client conventions and Regulatory requirements.
- Draft narratives.
- To perform QC review of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) which includes verifying fields determined as critical, including but not limited to reportability, as well as conformity to E2B standards and this meet quality standards.
- To confirm the overall completeness and consistency of information and update contact log on any unique/particular elements as applicable.
- To assist with peer review for errors, completeness, and quality; liaising with teams to resolve discrepancies and encourage compliance with reporting timelines.
- To provide ongoing feedback regarding case quality after QC review to concerned associates for their continuous improvement in case processing.
About you: (Desired profile)
- Must have: Understand the principles and concepts associated with case-handling process and overall Drug Research Process.
- Cognitive abilities including verbal reasoning, attention to detail, and critical and analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge on therapy area/medical terminology.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Good communication (verbal and written), with fluency in English and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Drug Safety Associate Job, Healthcare, Technology, Indegene, Career, Global Growth, Mentoring, Purpose-driven, Customer Obsession, Coding, Medical Terminology, QC Review, Case Processing. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.