Pharma QC Job Recruitment at Cipla – Apply Now
At Cipla, we are dedicated to ensuring the highest quality in our pharmaceutical products. We are currently seeking a Team Member_QC to join our Quality Control department. This is a permanent position based in Rangpo, Sikkim, India.
As a Team Member_QC, your main responsibility will be to prepare, update, and review specifications, SOPs, policies, and operating documents for the analysis of materials. Your goal is to ensure alignment to predefined quality parameters and compliance with respective standards, pharmacopeia, and cGMP requirements.
I. Prepare Documents:
- Prepare and revise corporate documents like SOPs and general analytical methods by coordinating with site QC/QA.
- Review applicable pharmacopeia and guidelines and make appropriate updates.
- Review instrument calibration data w.r.t operating documents.
II. Review Pharmacopeial Updates:
- Review new/revised monograph as per current pharmacopoeia.
- Review the latest pharmacopeial updates and monitor its timely implementation to avoid any non-conformances.
- Intimate the concerned stakeholders to initiate and complete activities related to pharmacopeia.
- Escalate non-conformances timely to avoid any delays in operation.
III. Ensure Compliance:
- Review assigned documents by referring to relevant backup and pre-defined quality procedures to ensure compliance against quality requirements.
- Follow approved procedures and current Cipla policies for document review.
- Identify and discuss queries/problems faced during document review to avoid delays in completion.
IV. Issue Documents:
- Issue documents to applicable units and maintain a record of the same in the issuance record (bound book).
- Maintain correct and updated records of all document issuances and bound books.
V. Process Simplification:
- Execute harmonization and simplification process of documents to reduce complexities and ensure standardized procedures.
- Evaluate and prepare documents for standardization across all units at a site.
- Coordinate with CFTs and check requirements as per existing procedures to simplify the process.
- Provide suggestions and ideas to achieve work simplification.
M.Sc. / B. Pharma
Relevant Work Experience
1-3 years of experience in QC department of a pharmaceutical organization.
Keywords: Pharma QC Job, Cipla, Quality Control, Permanent, Sikkim, Rangpo, SOPs, Specifications, Pharmacopoeia, cGMP, Compliance, Document Review, Harmonization, Simplification. Pharma QC Job Recruitment at Cipla – Apply Now. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.