Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, and Claris Lifesciences Ltd., India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
Job Title – Officer / Sr. Officer – ADL in Otsuka Pharma, Ahmedabad
Experience – 1 – 3 Years
Salary – INR 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Location – Ahmedabad
Timely develop and validate new analytical methods for formulations in line with the marketing requirements.
Resolve issues related to analytical methods of existing products as and where they exist if any at the QC lab levels.
- Analytical method development and validation shall be in line with required documentation as per cGMP /
- GLP requirements following the laid down Quality management procedures by CQA.
- Review and approval of the analytical method validation protocol and report.
- Review and approval of final method development report as a part of the technology transfer document (TTD).
- Review and approve new Method of analysis (MOAs) or any changes as necessary thereafter in the existing
- MOAs in line with pharmacopieal or customer requirements.
- Facilitate analytical method transfer of new products to QC lab by providing physical presence of ADL personnel during the transfer.
- Face customer or regulatory audits and as and when required be available as auditee.
- Initiate any changes or upgradation in lab or equipment set up as necessary with time.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy