WALK IN SELECTION
HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), a Schedule B, Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptives, Healthcare and Pharma products & services.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited has setup AMRIT Pharmacy outlets in AIIMS New Delhi and various Government Medical Colleges and Hospitals in Delhi & NCR for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals with the right attitude for the following position on Fixed -Tenure Contract basis:
DATE OF WALKIN SELECTION: 19.10.2023
- ASSISTANT PHARMACIST
- OFFICER OPERATIONS
HLL LIFECARE LTD
GAUTHAM BUDH NAGAR –
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE, AGE
|POSITION||QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE|
|PHARMACIST||B. PHARM / D. PHARM WITH MINIMUM 2 YEARS OF POST-QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL PHARMACY.|
|ASSISTANT PHARMACIST||B. PHARM / D. PHARM|
|OFFICER OPERATIONS||MBA /B PHARM / D PHARM
FOR D PHARM, MINIMUM 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL PHARMACY BUSINESS.
FOR B PHARM / MBA, MINIMUM 3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL PHARMACY BUSINESS.
Reporting Time: 10 am to 1 pm
The selection process for the positions of Pharmacist, Assistant Pharmacist, and OfficerOperations comprises of written test and interview.
The selection process for the post of Officer Legal is through written test only.
Written test for all the posts shall comprise of multiple-choice questions which should be answered in 30 minutes time and the maximum marks for the written examination is 50. There is no negative marks for wrong answers.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.10.2023.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets / Experience certificates / latest salary certificate with break-up / Aadhar / PAN / Latest passport size photograph etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in the original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- The appointment will be on a Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- The proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
- Candidates applying for the Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration to us in order to get a License for the Pharmacy outlet.
For further clarification contact: 9188401559 or email to [email protected]