NIPER Pharma Research Job Recruitment – Apply Online Now!
Welcome to the job recruitment page of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G). NIPER-G is an autonomous institute of national importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India. It is set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India, with the aim to impart high quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Currently, we are seeking candidates for the following project position:
Junior Research Fellow
Salary: ₹ 31,000/- p.m. + HRA (as applicable)
No. of Position: 1 (one)
Qualifications and Experience:
The candidate must have a postgraduate degree (M.S./M.Pharm.) in Pharmaceutical Analysis/Natural Products from a PCI / AICTE / UGC / NAAC recognized/accredited University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks. The candidate must have cleared GPAT/GATE/CSIR-NET or any National entrance test exam conducted by any Central Govt. agency at the time of the interview/selection process.
- Candidates having an expertise in bioactivity-guided fractionation and isolation of bioactive compounds from plant extracts
- Sound knowledge of hyphenated analytical methods (LC-MS/MS, LC-QTOF)
Max. Age limit: 30 Years (Age relaxation will be provided as per GoI norms)
- Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
- Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website from 14-10-2023 to 28-10-2023. It is mandatory to fill the application online and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria, etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully by email.
- Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/Certificates/Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
- On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
- Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the online interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
- Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host on the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF THE CANDIDATE.
- All appointments shall be on contract of one year or less if the project is terminated earlier. The appointments are against the temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in the project or another project will be a fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside funded project does not give project staff any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
- Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 28-10-2023.
- List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
- In-case of online interviews only, the link for the online interviews will be sent to the shortlisted candidates individually, a day before the interview.
Keywords: NIPER, Pharma Research, Job Recruitment, Apply Online, Junior Research Fellow, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guwahati, Project Position, DST-SERB sponsored project. NIPER Pharma Research Job Recruitment – Apply Online Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.