Chemistry Data Management Specialist at AdvanzPharma
About ADVANZ PHARMA
ADVANZ PHARMA is a global pharmaceutical company with the purpose to improve patients’ lives by providing and enhancing the specialty, hospital, and rare disease medicines they depend on.
Our ambition is to be a partner of choice for the commercialisation of specialty, hospital, and rare disease medicines in Europe, Canada, and Australia. In line with our ambition, we are partnering with innovative biopharma and pharmaceutical development companies to bring medicines to patients.
Headquartered in London, UK, we have c700 employees based across more than 20 countries, including key countries in Europe, the US, Canada, and Australia. Our Centre of Excellence in Mumbai, India, as well as an established global distribution and commercialisation partner network complement our global operations.
ADVANZ PHARMA’s product portfolio and pipeline comprises innovative medicines, specialty generics & biosimilars, and originator brands. Our products and pipeline cover a broad range of therapeutic areas, including hepatology, gastroenterology, anti-infectives, critical care, endocrinology, CNS, and, more broadly, rare diseases.
We can only achieve our ambition with the passion of our dedicated and highly qualified people, acting in line with our company values of entrepreneurship, speed, and integrity.
About the Role
As ADVANZPHARMA continues to strengthen its position as the partner of choice for specialty, hospital, and rare disease medicines, we have an exciting opportunity for a Chemistry Data Management Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- Creation/Quality Check/Maintenance/Clean-up/Mapping of Master data in ADVANZ PHARMA system, e.g., SAP, Veeva, Boomi etc, in line with IDMP and MDM project.
- To support and maintain IDMP/MDM data governance, process, verification check, periodic review, audits. Also, ensure data correctness and remediate any discrepancies observed.
- Continuous engagement on day-to-day basis with all key internal stakeholders (finance, regulatory, supply chain, artworks, quality, Medical, technical etc.) and external stakeholders (CMO, consultants etc.) and pick up potential issues/ red flags that can risk for master data management.
- To support MDM/Veeva tool validation, by running required scripts and maintenance of system to keep it validated.
- To Support system integrations and its validation in line with IDMP and MDM project.
- Maintenance of MDM, Veeva, SAP database in line with IDMP and MDM project.
- Escalate risks / issues in day-to-day operations appropriately to remove barriers to success or advise of delays and changes.
- Periodic review of master data in line with IT or ITQA requirements.
- Propose improvements or alternative approaches to master data management.
- Other tasks as delegated by Line Manager which contribute to overall running of the business unit.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and take accountability for results.
- Embrace challenge and change, applying a growth mindset approach.
- Have a bias for action and fast decision making.
- Consistent demonstration and embodiment of company core values: Entrepreneurship, Speed, and Integrity.
- Drive the spirit of “One Team” by working collaboratively across all business functions with an open, honest, and respectful cooperation.
- Contribute to making ADVANZ PHARMA a desired place to work.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about making a meaningful difference to patients’ lives.
For this role, you will also have the following:
Qualifications: Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline, preferably life science / Pharmacy.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in Master Data Management including a broad understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry/IT/MDM.
- Experience in Regulatory/IT functions more specifically on Master Data Management or IDMP.
- Good working knowledge of MDM System.
- Excellent verbal communication/presentation skills in English.
- Ability to ask questions and probe their way out through the MDM by interacting with Stakeholders.
- Influencing / Positively Assertive.
- Fast Decision making, ability to assess risk and suggest alternatives to a problem.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Pleasant personality with collaborative approach, interpersonal skills, high on team spirit.
- Demonstrate sense of drive and urgency through work.
- Be able to take decisions based on facts available, trend and suggest solutions to line manager (solution oriented).
- A positive and ‘can-do’ approach, biased towards finding solutions and embracing change.
- Inspired by our values of entrepreneurship, speed and integrity.
- Learning agility and ‘scalability’, with a desire to continuously improve and develop as ADVANZ grows.
- Work collaboratively across all business functions with an open, honest, and respectful cooperation.
- Ability to have fun and thrive in a growing, unique, and inclusive work environment.
Keywords: Chemistry Data Management, Specialist, AdvanzPharma, Master Data Management, Pharmaceutical Industry, IT, IDMP. Chemistry Data Management Specialist at AdvanzPharma. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.