PrimeVigilance Pharmacy Medical Writing Recruitment – Apply Now!
We are PrimeVigilance (part of Ergomed PLC), a specialised mid-size pharmacovigilance service provider established in 2008. We are proud to have achieved global organic growth year after year, with staff based across Europe, North America and Asia all covering services within: Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
PrimeVigilance provides first class support to our small to large pharmaceutical and biotechnology partners maintaining long lasting relationships and has become one of the global leaders in its field. We cover all therapy areas including medical device.
We love investing in our staff by providing an excellent training and development platform. We value employee experience, well-being and mental health and we acknowledge that a healthy work life balance is a critical factor for employee satisfaction and in turn nurtures an environment from which a high-quality client service can be achieved.
Job Posting: Medical Writer III/ Senior Medical Writer (Pharmacovigilance) – Homebased
Department: Medical Writing
PrimeVigilance are looking for an ambitious Medical Writer to come onboard be responsible for preparations all contracted medical writing (MW) tasks, including authoring and QC review, and providing a support in all MW associated activities.
- Authoring of the MW tasks under supervision (aggregate reports, RMPs and other documents needed throughout the product’s life cycle)
- Responsibility for the quality and content of the document, and quality control review of documents prepared by MW peers
- Continuous self-education in all aspects associated with MW activities
- Active participation in trainings, maintenance, and development of quality system documents for MW
- Support in all PV operations associated with MW
- PhD or master’s degree in life sciences or healthcare (pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, biochemistry)
- Must have previous experience in Pharmacovigilance and aggregate report writing
- Organization skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Ability to motivate/coach people
- Advanced knowledge of English and MS Office
We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion by creating an equal opportunities workplace and a human-centric environment where people of all cultural backgrounds, genders and ages can contribute and grow.
To succeed we must work together with a human first approach. Why? because our people are our greatest strength leading to our continued success on improving the lives of those around us.
- Training and career development opportunities internally
- Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work with colleagues based all over the world, with English as the company language
Our core values are key to how we operate, and if you feel they resonate with you then PrimeVigilance could be a great company to join!
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive & Passion
- Agility & Responsiveness
- Collaborative Partnerships
Come and join us in this exciting journey to make a positive impact in patient’s lives. We look forward to welcoming your application.
Keywords: Medical Writer, Pharmacovigilance, Homebased, Job Posting, PrimeVigilance, Ergomed. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.