Mars Wrigley Associate Recruitment For Chemistry
Job Posting: Associate Scientist QFS Value Stream; Mars Wrigley; Pune
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: R68057
Job Grade: T1
Business Unit: Mars Wrigley
LM-Sr. Manager Quality & Food Safety- India
There is an exciting opportunity to join the site R&D team in Pune Site within the Quality & Food Safety function as the Q&FS Specialist. The purpose of this role is to maintain, design and improve the site Quality Management System to comply with the Mars Global Quality Standards.
- More than 5 years QA experience in a reputed food Organization.
- The incumbent needs fluent speaking and written English capability, good computer operation and effective communication skills.
- Food Science, Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent BSc/MSc degree is preferred.
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing environment working in Quality, Food Safety, Engineering or Product/Process development.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance & Hygiene programs such as HACCP/ISO 22000.
- Experience with incident management and standards implementation and completing internal and external audits.
- Drive food safety management system for the site. Food safety Team leader for site.
- Ensure activities related to plant Regulatory compliances (FSSAI, Legal Metrology etc).
- Track & improve on Product Quality Management (Spec management, KAPPA management).
- Drive trend analysis review & action plan for Complaint management.
- Govern concession management for the primes & product. Manage Hold & Release process.
- Coordinate activities during Incident Management.
- Ensure all inputs to Technical Risk Assessment of new initiatives.(VL/SRA/NPD/LE).
- Periodic verification of all CCP, OPRP, PRP performance.
- Identify skill gap & training needs at different levels and input to L & D team.
- Represent quality in Daily FMOS meetings & ensure action plan closures.
- Lead, organize and prepare Quality reviews for periodic performance.
- Partner with Innovation team to enable & deliver the asset out projects under DS1 program. Assisting to develop and implement technical and procedural control measures in relation to the Mars Global Quality Standards.
- Be the Onsite support for any Product Related Incidents.
- Developing and updating all paperwork/systems to be compliant to global standards.
- Support Operations with Incident Management, Troubleshooting and conduct Food Safety risk assessments as part of Hold and Release.
- Assisting the Q & FS team during new product launches and significant process and recipe changes whilst performing conformance checks.
- Drive continuous improvement and execute quality projects in close collaboration with other teams.
What can you expect from Mars:
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Link to Original Notification to apply: Apply Now
Keywords: Mars Wrigley, Associate Recruitment, Chemistry, Q&FS Specialist, Quality Management System, Mars Global Quality Standards.