Pfizer Pharma Associate Job – Online Application Process
Job Posting: Associate-CQ Job at Pfizer For Pharma Candidates
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer-oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance, or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.
What You Will Achieve
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective quality assurance and control team. Your knowledge of quality control will be helpful to support our quality programs. Your ability to analyze chemical products will help us manage our quality. Your contribution to analytical testing will help Pfizer provide safe drugs to its patients.
Your qualifications of unique Quality Control instruments will help us meet accuracy specifications for sample management, retains management, interpretation, and evaluation.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready toachieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Ensure training records are updated and correctly filed to reflect current testing capabilities.
- Perform sampling and labeling of materials as per defined procedure and verification of all the equipment / instruments.
- Interpret and evaluate data in terms of accuracy, precision, trends and potential Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) impact and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices requirements and that they are filed in accordance with existing policies.
- Review and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), analytical methods and related procedures/documents, to keep them current.
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma.
- Demonstrated technical skills in analytical testing activities and stability management activities.
- Ability to read and understand applicable compendial methods, Standard Operating Procedures, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and its application standards, processes, and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Laboratory work experience with analytical HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography) technique.
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, six sigma methodologies, and statistics.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Link to Original Notification to apply: Click here
Keywords: Associate-CQ Job, Pfizer, Pharma Candidates, Quality Control, Pharmaceutical, Analytical Testing, Stability Management, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), SOPs, Technical Procedures. Pfizer Pharma Associate Job – Online Application Process. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.