Senior Technical Officer
Date: Oct 5, 2023
Location: Thane, IN
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
- OTIFQ delivery of experimental plan and technical deliverables, as well as VC deliverables.
- Assist in creating and sustaining competitive advantage against market Leaders.
- Work on INNOVATION & RENOVATION projects are for the organization plan.
- Compliance to global AkzoNobel HSE&S and PS policies and Sustainability requirements for NPDs is mandatory.
- Develop product know how and understanding of customer needs, market insights and practice.
HS&S: Act HSE&S responsible and assist Lab Manager/Steward to ensure and implement safe working conditions, consistent with global HSE&S & Sustainability policies.
- Take individual responsibility for planning and conducting experimental work plan for new product development & renovation and assist project manager to OTIFQ achievement of project deliverables, to meet stakeholders’ needs.
- Contribute to leveraging globally available technologies & repeatable Architecture models.
- Assist product owner in providing technical support to customer complaints.
- Accurate preparation and recording of experimental work with clear and concise presentation of key technical data.
Experience: 1-3 Years of relevant experience.
Education: B Tech or M Tech (Chemical technology / polymer / surface coating technology) / M Sc (Chemistry) from Institute of repute
- Accepting Direction
- Accepting Responsibility
- Acquiring Information