CSIR-NCL BSc Chemical Engineering Project Associate Recruitment, Apply Online
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Pune is inviting applications for the temporary position of Project Associate on a contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online through the provided link.
Project Code: GAP337926
Post Name: Project Associate-I
No. of Position: 1
Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
Desirable experience, if any: Reasonable knowledge of ASPEN simulator and proficiency in programming
Age Limit: 35
Job requirement: Performing modeling & simulation in ASPEN simulator and basic vapor-liquid-equilibrium (VLE) analysis
Consolidated emoluments per month:
- (i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- (ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online only through our website.
- Link to apply: https://jobs.ncl.res.in
- Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
- Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
- Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
- Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD, etc)
- Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
- Read all instructions title ‘How To Apply’ available at website.
The application should be filled online before 22/11/2023. Late applications will not be considered.
The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on date of advertisement.
The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 24/11/2023 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Ashish V. Orpe email id: [email protected] contact No: 02025902749
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 24/11/2023.
Interview will be conducted on 29/11/2023 from 10:00 AM online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
No interview call letter will be issued separately.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Keywords: CSIR-NCL, BSc Chemical Engineering, Project Associate Recruitment, Apply Online. CSIR-NCL BSc Chemical Engineering Project Associate Recruitment, Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.