Corteva Agriscience QC Job – BSc & MSc Chemistry Apply Online
Quality Control Technician
Corteva Agriscience has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Technician to join our team in Lote, India. As a leading agricultural science company, we are committed to ensuring the quality and safety of our agrochemical products. We are looking for a skilled and dedicated individual to contribute to our mission. If you have a background in chemistry and a passion for quality control, we encourage you to apply.
- Conducting quality control tests: Perform tests on raw materials, intermediate products, and finished agrochemical products to assess their quality, purity, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Sample Analysis: Conduct relevant analysis using laboratory equipment and techniques.
- Documentation and reporting: Maintain accurate records of test results, procedures, and observations. Prepare detailed and accurate reports.
- Equipment calibration and maintenance: Ensure that laboratory equipment is properly calibrated, maintained, and operated according to standard operating procedures.
- Preferably M.Sc. in (Chemistry) / B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Preferably working in Agrochemicals industries quality control laboratory
- Experience around 5-10 years of experience and familiar with analytical testing techniques using instruments like HPLC/GC / Particle size as well as by conventional testing methods, and can handle all analytical testing activities independently in shifts.
- Good knowledge of QMS (quality management systems), familiar with analytical instruments troubleshooting and knowledge about types of pesticide formulations and its testing to assure quality of test results.
- Familiar with SAP QM module and working accredited lab will be highly appreciated.
To apply for the Quality Control Technician position, please visit the original notification.
Thank you for considering Corteva Agriscience as your next career move. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Editor’s Note: Corteva Agriscience QC Job – BSc & MSc Chemistry Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.