The Momentive Product Stewardship Center of Excellence (CoE) is currently seeking a Senior Associate for their MSc Chemistry/Pharma job position. This role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to contribute to the pharmaceutical industry by ensuring product compliance and safety through expert stewardship practices. Join Momentive to drive innovation and excellence in chemical and pharmaceutical product stewardship.
Job Title: Product Stewardship CoE Senior Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualifications to apply for Chemistry/Pharma job at Momentive-
- Minimum Bachelor’s of Science degree in chemistry, biology, life science, environmental science, pharmacy, industrial hygiene or equivalent.
- 1- 5 years’ experience in the chemical industry in the area of Product Stewardship and Regulatory Compliance/ Environmental Health and Safety/Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene or other applicable experience.
- Knowledge of ISO standards, development and management of SOPs and work instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Position may require availability for global calls and interactions.
- Travel as needed.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Toxicology, Engineering, or equivalent experience in an applicable field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product stewardship management systems.
- Creative problem solver and have an aptitude to learn the relevant skill quickly.
- Willingness to constantly improve knowledge and abilities in an interdisciplinary field.
Participation in problem solving and solution development.
Project management skills:
- Have passion, enthusiasm, optimistic working attitude, good global team spirit, and be self-motivated.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Availability for global calls and interactions.
- Computer literate in standard Microsoft Office systems and SAP.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, SAP, Outlook, etc.)
- Advanced education degree.
- Six Sigma Blackbelt or Greenbelt.
- SAP EHS Module and BW skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Platform.
- Proficiency in SharePoint.
Chemistry/Pharma Job at Momentive- Description
- This is a strategic role within the newly expanded Product Stewardship Transformation / CoE Team.
- This role will support the PS CoE Leaders in efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Product Stewardship business processes through automation, digitization, and standardization.
- This position will work closely with other Product Stewardship teams and business functions to develop, implement, and assess Product Stewardship business process improvements required to achieve operational excellence and support business growth.
- This role will drive and support the management of customer communications, data governance, and training improvement projects, to include project tracking and reporting.
- This role will lead the development and analysis of metrics to assess product stewardship business process effectiveness as well as opportunities for future business process improvements.
- This role will also lead and support efforts for development of standards, operating procedures, and work instructions related to product stewardship business processes and support training on these processes.
- Drive and support efforts with establishing applicable company standards, standard operating procedures and/or work instructions for customer response processes.
- Support PS Customer Service, PS Business Segment Partners, and PS Compliance Operations in development of standardized customer response templates.
- Assist with roll out of response templates, and the governance for managing and updating response templates.
- Provide support on projects for customer communication process improvements.
- Develop and automate existing and/or new PS workflows for inter functional communications.
- Support development of policies and procedures for establishing data accuracy, reliability, integrity, and security across Product Stewardship business functions and regions.
- Lead and support the implementation and oversight of procedures and tools used to handle, store, and protect data.
- Ensure Product Stewardship adheres to global company document management and record retention policies.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining global Product Stewardship policies and standards.
Drive and support development and delivery of training related to data governance policies, procedures, and tools.
- Provide support on projects for establishing and implementing data governance practices.
Provide guidance and support to ensure new business processes adhere to established data governance standards.
- Evaluate and standardize Product Stewardship practices for generating and maintaining SOPs and work instructions.
- Assist with development of training program for Product Stewardship roles to include process for implementation, program maintenance, and tracking.
- Support efforts for establishing Product Stewardship Mentorship program.
- Lead and support in development of training and communications for Product Stewardship and for stakeholders outside of the Product Stewardship team.
Audits and Self Assessments:
- Oversee and assist with conducting periodic internal audits to assess adherence for implemented data governance policies and procedures. Provide support for corrective actions to address non-conformance.
- Lead and support development of standardized process for conducting, managing, and documenting audits, to include managing and tracking corrective actions.
- Oversee and support periodic self-assessments to ensure continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of Product Stewardship processes.
- Support and/or participate as needed in audits.
- Assist with establishing process for developing, tracking, and monitoring Product Stewardship performance objectives (metrics / KPIs). Utilize data to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Product Stewardship business processes.
- Project Management and Support:
- Support large cross-region/cross- team projects within PS requiring external and internal hazard communication process updates or enhancements (e.g. KCC Integration, site closure).
- Provide support to Joint Venture (JV) or integrating businesses. Support outgoing businesses consistent with Transition Agreements where support is needed related to Product Stewardship business processes.
- Support Product Stewardship CoE and Transformation projects as needed
Ensure work is completed as per established timelines, to include identifying and working to resolve challenges.
Skill Proficiency and Professional Development:
- Mature and/or develop proficiency in software applications required to build and enhance Product Stewardship business processes (i.e. Microsoft Power Platform, SharePoint, SAP).
- Mature and/or develop proficiency in Project Management Tools (i.e. MS Project Online) required to support management of projects.
- Mature proficiency for development and delivery of business and project information and data.
- Mature and/or develop proficiency in SAP EHS Module and SAP BW.
- Establish robust development plan and development goals, and track progress quarterly.
- Includes developing plans for targeted development, attending activities, and debriefing afterward with an action plan.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.