WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF MEDICAL PHYSICIST ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS (WITH RSO CERTIFIED) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE, AIIMS, MANGALAGIRI
MSc Chemistry High Salary job, AIIMS Mangalagiri is an apex health care Institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS,
Mangalagiri invites applications for the post of Medical Physicist (with RSO Certified) in the department of Nuclear Medicine for a period of 11 months on contractual basis.
This being a Rolling Advertisement, further vacancies along with the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Terms & Conditions etc., as amended from time to time will be uploaded on our institute website only and not to be published in either Employment News or any News Papers. The aspirant applications satisfying the eligibility criteria in all aspects can apply for Walk-in Interview. The applicant needs to fill & upload the application form through the below mentioned Google-form for appearing interview.
Job Title: Medical Physicist (RSO Certified)
No. of posts UR-01
1. M.Sc (Chemistry) with DMRIT/ DFIT/ DNMT or equivalent approved by AERB.
2. RSO level-II Certification (Nuclear Medicine) recognized by AERB.
3. At least one year experience in PET-CT and SPECT-CT in a recognized
Nuclear Medicine Department.
One year experience in High Dose Therapy ward in a recognized Nuclear
Remuneration Rs. 75,000/- per month and no enhancement during the contract period.
Upper age limit Not exceeding 40 years
Period of Contract Initially for 11 (eleven) months
1. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on date of notice publishing in Institute Website.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Mangalagiri reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
- The application form (Annexure- I) for the above position can be downloaded from the website www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. The printout of the filled in application form has to be taken and duly signed by the respective candidate.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can fill the Application Form & apply for the post of Medical Physicist and the same is to be submitted by clicking the link:
- The link can also be copied and pasted on the address bar of the any web browser for submission of application. Candidate has to fill Google Form, andneed to submit their scanned copy of ‘Applicatio orm’ in prescribed format along with necessary documents and Transaction details only through
above link provided.
- The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of interview along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for document verification at the time of interview.
II. The reservation for EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidate is as per Central Govt. rules and 4 % for PwBD candidates (on horizontal basis).
a) For OBC Candidate:
Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the crucial date.
b) Economically Weaker Section (EWS):
Persons who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SC’s, ST’s and OBC’s and
whose family has gross annual income below ₹ 8 lakh (Rupees eight lakh only) are to be
identified as EWS’s for benefit of reservation. Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Such candidates should have valid income certificate on the date of application in the prescribed format or on the letter head of the issuing authority to this effect before filling the application and submit the same at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be rejected. For more information, please download office order No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res), dated: 31st January, 2019 from Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training. Or click on https://dopt.gov.in/sites/default/files/ewsf28fT.PDF.
For SC, ST, OBC & EWS – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank authorities as prescribed by Govt. of India in the prescribed format of State/Central Government.
Reporting Venue: Ground Floor, Admin and Library Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Guntur (Dist), Andhra Pradesh,
MSc Chemistry High Salary MSc Chemistry High Salary MSc Chemistry High Salary Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.