Buckman Chemistry Job Opening Buckman announces job opening 2023. Chemistry chemist job opening 2023, Organic chemistry job opening 2023, chemistry job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Application & Technical Service Chemist
Location: Chennai, India
Required Language: English
Employment Type: Full-Time
Seniority Level: Associate
Travel Mode: Moderate
Buckman is a privately held, global specialty chemical company with headquarters in Memphis, TN, USA, committed to safeguarding the environment, maintaining safety in the workplace, and promoting sustainable development. Buckman works proactively and collaboratively with its worldwide customers in pulp, paper, leather, and water treatment to deliver exceptional service and innovative specialty chemical solutions to help boost productivity, reduce risk, improve product quality, and provide a measurable return on investment. Buckman is in the middle of a digital transformation of its businesses and is focused on building the capabilities and tools in support this.
We’re looking for an Application and Technical Service chemist to join our team to provide superior and excellent technical service to our customers. The candidate will analysis customer samples and issue the test report, evaluate products to help the sales team on product selection, develop newtest methods to increase technical service capability and involve in the field trials and onsite testing as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or above in Organic Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science or relevant discipline
- More than 3 years of experience in pulp and paper industry.
- Knowledge and prior experience in analytical equipment, HPLC, FTIR, and ICP will be preferred
- Knowledge on micro test will be a plus
- Good communication skills, ability to prioritize and work with cross-functional business units and teams
- Keen to do the lab hands-on work
- Perform analysis on the customer’s sample and issue technical service report promptly according to validated test method.
- Evaluate Buckman product and market product for comparison
- Work closely with sales team, R&D and QC chemist to identify requirements and expectations
- Conduct product evaluation and selection based on the sales requirement
- Provide suggestion to the sales team based on the analysis result
- Provide training to field associates and customers for the test method if required
- Support field trial and onsite testing
- Develop new test methods depends on the internal and external customer requirements
- Maintain complete and accurate records of test results
- Provide assistance and back up in QC and product development, as and when required
- Perform regular calibration and maintenance for lab equipment
- Maintain and update lab equipment maintenance procedures
- Report faulty equipment in a timely manner
- Source laboratory equipment and suppliers as required
- Maintain and manage storage of lab reagent used for testing
- Maintain up-to-date standard test method database
Buckman Chemistry Job Opening Buckman Chemistry Job Opening Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.