Syngene Pharma Freshers Regulatory Toxicologist Vacancy – Apply Online
Syngene Freshers Job Opening 2022. Regulatory Toxicologist job opening 2022, Pharma Freshers job opening 2022, Candidates having master’s degree in pharma may apply for the job at Syngene for the post of Toxicologist. Toxicologist pharma job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Regulatory Toxicologist
Job Id: 45161
• M. Pharm
• MSc in Science
• MSc veterinary science
Technical / Functional Skills:
• Ability to understand toxicological data
• Ability to self-organize and manage priorities and workload
• Ability to adapt to changing work priorities
Experience: 0-3 years
• Good interpersonal skills
• Polite/Good Communication skills
• Time Management and Innovative thinking
Job Purpose: Responsible to conduct Preclinical study and regulatory toxicology
• Conduct literature searches and prepare toxicological assessments of various raw materials/ingredients/API/ Pharmaceuticals used in consumer and OTC products
• Creation of Toxicology Profiles for INCI ingredients as well as residual chemicals
• Conduct risk assessment for raw materials for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation
• To derive Health Based exposure limit (PDE/OEL/DNEL/ADI) for Pharmaceuticals/ cosmetics/ nutraceuticals/ agrochemicals/ botanicals
• To provide evidence of efficacy and safety (preclinical and clinical) as per regulatory requirements
• Preparation of Safety Datasheet in compliance with GHS
• Scientific literature search -To extract, analyze and collate toxicology data from various clinical/toxicology/efficacy related databases like TOXNETHSDB, PubMed, Medline, ScienceDirect, etc
• To evaluate the quality of different toxicity studies (such as systemic toxicity, genotoxicity, skin/eye irritation, sensitization, carcinogenicity, reprotoxicity and developmental, toxicokinetics studies) as per OECD/ ICH /FDA/ISO guidelines
• To prepare research reports/ dossiers according to the international regulatory guidelines
• Ensuring the safety of self, teams, and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
• Ensuring that there are no safety non-compliances in areas where my team operates in.
• Ensuring adherence to all Syngene policies related to data integrity by all members of the team including self
• Ensuring all assigned mandatory training related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self
• Reporting incidents (or near-misses) and learnings from those incidents to avoid recurrence.
• Compliance to Syngene’s quality standards at all times and ensuring the same by the team members
Editors Note: Syngene Pharma Freshers Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.