Job Title: Scientific Officer
No. of Posts: 1
1. Performing test within TAT as per defined Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
2. To analyze internal and external quality assurance specimen/ samples.
3. Performing calibrations and running of controls as per SOP.
4. To incorporate result entry of tests performed.
5. To ensure daily instrument maintenance.
6. To maintain records of all reports.
7. Maintain proper storage of specimens/ samples as per SOP.
8. Observing laboratory safety precautions in handling clinical specimens and running of tests.
9. Critical / abnormal findings to be escalated.
Experience in Haematology, Histology, Cytology, Biochemistry, Serology and Clinical Path Department – 01-05 years
Education:UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Diploma – Chemical
Doctorate – DoctorateNot Required