Pharma Junior Manager Vacancy Syngene Pharma Junior Manager – Analytical Lab. M Pharma job opening 2023, Pharmacy job opening 2023, Pharma job opening 2023, M Pharma job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Junior Manager – Analytical Lab
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Analytical – Baxter Global Research Center (BGRC)
Job Purpose: Qualitative and quantitative analysis using LCMS or GCMS instrument.
• M.Pharm / M Sc / Ph D
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Independently and successfully execute experiments towards method development, method validation, specifically for extractable and leachable profiling studies, within specified timelines.
• Make sound technical recommendations in routine analytical activities. Provide analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures.
• Produce scientific experimental data based on written procedures like method of analysis, protocols etc.
• Involve in and conduct trouble shooting of analytical methods, laboratory investigations, etc
• Provide input to select analytical techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
• Apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise.
• Independently analyze and propose solutions to research challenges. Learn newer analytical techniques to enhance the capability and productivity.
• Author documents like Method of analysis/ protocols/ reports
• Perform/ provide support as needed in calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
• Participate and take ownership of equipment installation and qualification activities as per Baxter’s QMS.
• Document laboratory work performed per Baxter’s GDP.
• Work according to appropriate quality standards and quality principle (e.g., Data Integrity, ALCOA)
• Follow Baxter’s Quality Manual, SOPs, and Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S) guidelines in day-to-day activities, to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Following knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required
N/A: Intern or Co-op
• Hands-on experience in chromatographic and/ or spectral techniques like LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, and/or ICP-MS/ ICP-OES.
• Operation of analytical tools/ instruments (weighing balances, pH meters etc.) and wet chemistry sample preparation techniques.
• Should have analytical problem-solving skills, high learning agility, innovative experimental attitude along with good presentation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Demonstrates an inclusive attitude and an ability to collaborate with team members and cross-functional team members for project deliverables.
• Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate information.
• Ability to interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
• Ability to appropriately prioritize work assigned to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
• Provide and accept critical feedback from others in a constructive manner.
• Adapt to changes and have an agile mindset.
• Embrace diversity and inclusion, value differences.
• Should have 4-8 years of experience in analytical lab
• Should have good coordination skills with other cross functional teams.
• Good Team player.
• Polite/Good Communication skills
Pharma Junior Manager Vacancy Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.