Rentokil BSc Chemistry Job. BSc job opening 2023, Field Operations Executive job opening 2023, Candidates with bachelor’s degree in chemistry may apply for the job opening at Rentokil. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Field Operations Executive – Mumbai – BSC (Agri/Zoology/Chemistry)
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Eligbility Criteria: B. Sc. (Chemistry / Zoology / Agriculture). Any prior experience in operations of pest management or service industry is desirable.
- Proficient in use of computer applications & systems with Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or its equivalent)
- Should get well versed with various internal company systems such as iCABS, STP, iAuditor, SRA, SQA, SQS, TPA, myRentokilPCI, Service Leads App, U+ etc
- Are you interested? Here’s what you can expect when you join us…
- Attractive Base Salary
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
- Travel Reimbursement
- Equal Opportunities
- Responsible to achieve targeted SOS, technician’s productivity, ToS, material consumption, complaint management, TPA/SQA, customer visits, Absenteeism & OT, Service leads- submissions & conversions, Technician & Customer retention
- Hands on Training of technicians and Supervisors on the job & utilize U+ for such activities
- Arrange & support ABM/BMs, DMs for Pest Awareness Programs at Customers (and conduct PAP (Pest Awareness Program) for shop floor staffs only)
- Ensure safety in operations and at site.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organizing skills
- Good Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Technical knowledge of Pests, Service Processes, Pesticides & Equipment’s
- Knowledge of various food safety standards
- Fluency in verbal and written English with local language is essentia.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- OE shall be owner of his / her service area in terms of all operations related actions and shall Execute daily service operations with a team of assigned Technicians within a given service areas
- Ensure quality of service delivery by effective supervision on technicians – on the job as per company SOPs
- Ensure technicians carry out treatment within a given Time on Site (ToS) in a competent manner. (OE to engage technician via route riding, training on the job). Rentokil PCI April’ 2018 Position Description WL Jan 2019
- Plan & execute 02 TPAs (Technicians Performance Assessment) per assigned technician with 2 development programs per year. Coach & train assigned technicians in order to improve the service quality
- Convey special instructions, if any, to technicians to execute the job as per Service Docket (liaison with Sales colleagues)
- Carry out pest management Audits of customer sites as per agreed schedule by i or R auditor.
- Complete & close customer audit non-conformities (external / internal). Follow up & implement CAPA at customer site
- On Site Documentation: Implementation of SOP, Compliance and closure of audits nonconformities (Internal / External). Send service dockets of completed services to NKA for invoicing on time.
- Handle assigned customer complaints in his / her service areas, within 24 hours & resolve complaint at earliest, as per the customer’s convenience and update the Root Cause in iCABS to ensure proper ticket closure
- Identify & resolve Service delivery issues in coordination with the Branch Manager
Conduct daily 10 min stand up meeting & monthly operations meeting
- Be conversant with STP (Service Track Pest) and monitor, analyses visit extraction notes for all high infestation related service visits on daily basis & take action.
Digital Initiative: Be conversant with all in house systems.
- Maintain Material consumption, Overtime Hrs. schedule at an agreed targeted level for the assigned service area and for technician
- Approval of conveyance amount for assigned technicians
- Monitor & report to ABM/BM on input costs at all major sites as per gross margin agreed & discuss action plans to bring it within limits
Actively drive Service & Product Leads for assigned technician group within service area by implementing STA (See, Tell, Ask) and T.I.M.E. (Train, Incentivise, Monitor, Engage) on the job coaching to create density of customers.
- Innovation: conduct trials and report findings as per the guidelines, implement new service lines as per the SOPs.
- Minimum 18 customer visits per week for Resi & SA (Residential & Small Accounts segment heavy branch), includes, Customer complaints. For Specific Site based OEs – Number shall not be applicable but Retention of customer/s at site would be main KPI with all scheduled services completed efficiently and effectively.
- Inventory: Help ABM/BM to manage Inventory – coordinate with other Ops colleagues to manage Stock Levels of branches & forecasting, Indenting & receipt of material for branch (as an assigned function within branch by BM).
Ensure APL (Approved Preparations List) is followed by all assigned technicians & all chemical containers have original labels
- Ensure proper schedule of maintenance & repairs of equipment is established & followed (via JOC).
- Promote highest grooming standards (uniform, Safety shoes, PPEs)
Encourage technicians to plan their leaves in advance to curb absenteeism
- Help Resolve any Grievances & IR issues of Technicians & bring to the notice of ABM/BM on day today basis
- Report any deviation that could impact service quality or productivity of technicians likeovercommitments, recommendation regarding night service (if it is not needed), covered area mismatch, etc Rentokil PCI April’ 2018 Position Description WL Jan 2019 CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Carry out SQA (Service Quality Audit), SQS (Service Quality Survey), periodic audits & manager external audits on customer visits
- Visit customers (along with technicians/standalone) as assigned in allocated service area.
- CVC (Customer Voice Count) reports – Addressing issues highlighted by customers, seek help from BM to do this
Rentokil BSc Chemistry Job, Rentokil BSc Chemistry Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more