Aditya Birla Lab FLO Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Aditya Birla Group hiring FLO – LAB (EFD). Chemistry research job, MSc chemistry and BSc chemistry job opening 2023. Chemistry job opening 2023. FLO – LAB (EFD) job opening at Aditya Birla Group. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: FLO – LAB (EFD)
Location: Gujarat, India
Organization: Pulp and Fibre
Master Of Science
Minimum Experience Level:
1. Safety awareness, behavior based safety, Fire Extinguisher, PPE & MSDS.
2. Proper assurance of fibre quality & timely reporting of tested parameters.
3. Preparing and testing solutions, knowledge of wet analysis (types of titrations)
4. ETP and WTP water testing and reporting experience.
5. Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot or report on malfunctions.
6. Microsoft office knowledge.
7. Use UV, Turbidity meter, PH meter, refractometer, viscometer and HPLC techniques to analyze inorganic compounds to determine physical or chemical properties, structures, relationships, compositions or reactions.
The Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate. Headquartered in Mumbai, it operates in 100 countries with more than 140,000 employees directly and indirectly. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857.
Editors Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.