DRDO INMAS Chemistry Job – Attend Walk In
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence
Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work.
The Institute invites applications for the post of Project Assistants (PA) (03 posts) from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who are creative, have passion and a desire to pursue defence related R&D work. Selection is purely on temporary basis under a S&T research project at INMAS, Delhi.
Job Title: Project Assistant
No.of posts: 03
First Class in M.Sc.* in Chemistry/Life Sciences/ Nanotechnology/Pharmacy
Experience in doing research work
Salary: Rs.40,000/ (Consolidated)
* Candidates still pursuing M.Sc. are not eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview.
- Tenure: Initially for One year. Yearly extension based on the performance of the candidate with maximum two more years or till the completion of the project.
- Upper age limit: 28 years as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Candidates should carry copy of their application form when appearing for the interview.
- Reporting time is 0900h-1000h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for interview at any cost.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of
interview. No entry would be permitted in campus without certificates/testimonials in original.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments/ PSU’s/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
How to reach the venue of Interview:
INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards Timarpur/
Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
Please note: Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM etc. are not allowed to be carried inside INMAS Campus.
- It may be noted that offer of project assistantship does not confer any right of permanent absorption in DRDO.
- Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview & on joining.
Walk in Interview Date: 18/05/2023
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- Can you tell us about your educational background and research experience? Answer: Yes, I have completed my M.Sc. in Chemistry/Life Sciences/Nanotechnology/Pharmacy with first-class distinction. Additionally, I have some research experience in my field of study, which I believe will be useful in this role.
- How do you think your skills and experience align with the requirements of this position? Answer: I believe that my educational background and research experience make me a strong candidate for this position. I have a strong foundation in the subject matter and have experience working in a research setting, which will enable me to contribute to the research project.
- What do you think are the major challenges you may face in this role, and how would you overcome them? Answer: One of the major challenges that I may face in this role is the need to learn new techniques and methodologies to carry out the research. However, I am eager to learn and adapt to new methods, and I am confident that with guidance and training, I can overcome any challenges that may arise.
- Can you give an example of a project you have worked on in the past and your contribution to its success? Answer: Sure, I worked on a project related to drug discovery during my M.Sc. program. My contribution to the project included synthesizing new compounds, conducting various assays, and analyzing the data. As a result of our work, we were able to identify several promising compounds with potential therapeutic applications.
- Why do you want to work on this project, and what do you hope to gain from it? Answer: I am passionate about research and have a particular interest in the field of defense-related R&D work. This project provides an opportunity for me to apply my skills and knowledge to a meaningful area of research. I hope to gain valuable experience and contribute to the success of the project, which will be beneficial for my career growth.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: DRDO INMAS Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.