Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Job Title: Service Engineer
No. of Posts: 1
- Company Boeing India Private Limited
- Job ID 1700018805
- Date posted 10/23/2017
- Location Bangalore Karnataka, India
- Prefer Service Engineering experience (Commercial or Military) and/or Field Service related aircraft maintenance experience in the area of structural / mechanical systems.
- requires competency with MS Office products.
- Prefer 737 maintenance or Service Engineering experience.
- Desire structural/mechanical system experience, fluency with aircraft military maintenance programs and familiarity with electronic drawing management systems.
- Prefer candidate to be familiar with customer maintenance program and manuals.
- Airframe and Power plant license desired.
- Previous P-8A Poseidon or Derivative aircraft programs experience is highly desired
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor’s and 5 or more years’ experience, Master’s degree with 3 or more years’ experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.