Jubilant Ingrevia MSc Chemistry Job – Research Associate Post
Dont forget to check out possible interview questions for this job below
Jubilant Ingrevia is looking for Research Associate – FC for the Chemistry department, Noida. Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Research Associate – FC
Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IND
Eligbility Criteria: M. Sc (Organic Chemistry)
Experience Range : 3-5 Years
- Knowledge of Process Chemistry
- Knowledge of developing impurities
- Proven track record in the field with sound knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
- Good command over recent development in the relevant field.
General Awareness: Knows the fundamental or general understanding of concepts.
Working Knowledge: Has broad job knowledge; knows and applies the full range of concepts and practices. Has broad / working knowledge of the subject. Candidate should use these concept in day to day practices.
Functional Expert: Candidate is certified functional expert with strong knowledge on concepts.
Mastery: Candidate is subject matter expert and has command over the subject/ concepts.
Accountabilities Scope of work
- Developing synthetic schemes for API’s by Non-infringing routes.
- Literature Search through various search engines.
- Chemical Synthesis of APIs.
Synthesizing API for New Product development through various routes keeping in mind the patent and regulatory guidelines
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- Can you describe your experience in process chemistry and developing impurities?
Answer: Yes, I have 3-5 years of experience in process chemistry and developing impurities for the synthesis of APIs. I have worked on several projects involving the optimization of synthetic routes and purification processes.
2. How do you stay up-to-date with recent developments in the field of organic chemistry?
Answer: I regularly read scientific journals and attend conferences and seminars to keep myself updated on recent developments in organic chemistry. I also discuss these developments with my colleagues and apply them to my work wherever applicable.
3. Can you walk me through the process you use for literature search through various search engines?
Answer: Yes, I begin by identifying the keywords and phrases relevant to the topic I am researching. Then, I use various search engines such as Google Scholar, PubMed, and SciFinder to find articles and publications related to the topic. I carefully evaluate the credibility of the sources and analyze the information to determine its applicability to my work.
4. How do you ensure compliance with patent and regulatory guidelines while synthesizing APIs?
Answer: I carefully review the patent and regulatory guidelines related to the APIs being synthesized and ensure that the synthetic routes I develop are non-infringing. I also work closely with regulatory affairs personnel to ensure that all necessary documentation and procedures are in place for compliance.
5. Can you describe a project where you demonstrated mastery in the field of organic chemistry?
Answer: Yes, I worked on a project where I developed a new synthetic route for a complex API that had not been synthesized before. I utilized my expertise in organic chemistry to optimize the reaction conditions and develop a highly efficient and selective route. The resulting synthesis was published in a reputable scientific journal, and the API is now being manufactured at commercial scale.
Editors Note: Jubilant Ingrevia MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.