CSIR-NEERI Hiring – MSc Chemistry Project Associate Post
Dont forget to check out possible questions for this job below
Application from eligible & interested candidates are invited for engagement of R & D project staff via ONLINE INTERVIEW(Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary positions of Project Associate-I
Project Title: “Science Communication,Public Engagement and outreach. Project no.OLP59”,tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
Job Title: Project Associate -I
No.of posts: (01)
Eligbility Criteria: M.Sc. Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent
Age Limit: 35 Years
Job Requirement: Outreach Programme / Event Management / Exhibitions / Environmental Education and Awareness Programme / Webinars / Students and Teachers Visit / Media Management / Social Media / Publications / Public Relation / Advertisements
(i) Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility
TestsCSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A
selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central
Govt. Departments and their Agencies and Institutions (ii) 25,000/-
+ HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above
Mode of Selection: Selection will be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team/Skype/mobile or any other tools. Date of interview
will be notified separately
1. All project staff positions are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure of project staff who have served CSIR-NEERI or any other laboratories/institute of CSIR under contract R&D projects would be
allowed to exceed five years duration.
2. Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications
3. Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
4. Only those candidates who have acquired the essential qualification & result has been declared (should have at least provisional certificate) are eligible to apply for a particular position.
5. Result awaited /Final semester appeared or Ph. D submitted candidates are not eligible to apply for the position where such minimum essential qualification requirement is mandatory.
6. Final semester and result awaited candidates are not allowed to appear for the interview.
7. Experience, where required, will be counted from the date after acquiring minimum educational qualification. Dissertation/thesis work
conducted during academic period will not be counted as experience.
8. Time spent in acquiring higher qualification will not be counted as an experience over essential qualification.
9. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not confer any right in a candidate for being called for interview. If large number of applications received, preference will be given to the candidates having qualification and experience over and above advertised qualification/experience.
10. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID of the candidates mentioned in the application form.
11. No upgradation of the project staff shall be done in same or new project. However, candidates have to apply fresh, and if shortlisted, may have to appear for the interview.
12. CSIR-NEERI reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of
any empaneled candidate at any stage.
13. The selected candidates are expected to join within time frame mentioned in the offer letter from the date of receiving offer letter of appointment, after completion of pre- appointment formalities like medical examination and character verification etc.
14. Engagement under the new project would be made only after submission of duly completed ‘No Demand Certificate’ and ‘No Dues Certificate’ and submission of resignation from the previous project to administration through concerned Scientist & Head.
15. Engagement of project staff will depend on the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
16. The engagement of project staff may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons, by giving a one-month notice. In case, the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one month notice or payment of one-month renumeration in lieu of, which can be condoned/ curtailed/ extended depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
17. The project staff shall have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during their tenure in the project. However, HRA shall
be admissible as per applicable rules of the sponsoring agency.
18. The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period of six months.
19. A review committee will assess the performance of the project staff and recommend for their extension, if required, subject to the availability of funds in the project.
20. CSIR guidelines for the Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020 and amended from time to time shall apply.
21. No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview in case of offline interviews.
22. No claim for permanent position shall be entertained.
23. Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency/ CSIR- NEERI for the engagement of above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
The last date of submission of online application form is 20/04/2023
Important Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- What are the specific job requirements for this position?
Answer: The specific job requirements for this position include Outreach Programme/Event Management/Exhibitions/Environmental Education and Awareness Programme/Webinars/Students and Teachers Visit/Media Management/Social Media/Publications/Public Relation/Advertisements.
2. What is the eligibility criteria for this position?
Answer: The eligibility criteria for this position is M.Sc. Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. What is the salary range for this position?
Answer: The salary range for this position is Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their Agencies and Institutions (ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
4. How will the selection process be conducted?
Answer: The selection process will be conducted through an online interview via MS Team/Skype/mobile or any other tools. The date of the interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
5. What is the duration of the contract for this position?
Answer: The duration of the contract for this position will be co-terminus with the project, but under no circumstances, the tenure of project staff who have served CSIR-NEERI or any other laboratories/institute of CSIR under contract R&D projects would be allowed to exceed five years duration.
Editors Note: CSIR-NEERI Hiring,CSIR-NEERI Hiring 2023, CSIR-NEERI Hiring Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.