CSIR-IITR Walk In – M Pharma Project Associate Vacancy
Candidates who are both eligible and interested can participate in an interview for a temporary position as Project Staff under CSIR/externally funded projects at CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research in Lucknow. Details of project-specific vacancies, interview dates, and qualification requirements are outlined below:
The Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR), established in 1965, a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) engaged in the Research & Development in the areas of Environmental Toxicology, Predictive Toxicology, Health Risk Assessment, Preventive Toxicology, Inhalation Toxicology, Analytical Toxicology, and also National S&T Missions. IITR has two campuses; the main campus is located at the centre of Lucknow City and the other campus at a distance of approx. 20 km from the main campus.
Walk-in-interview for engagement of Project Staff under Projects
Project Title: “Predicting the development toxicity of fungicides by physiologically
based toxicokinetic modeling facilitated reverse dosimetry using Zebra fish embryo model as an alternative to animal free risk assessment approach”
Job Title: Project Associate-I
Project Code: GAP- 403
No.of posts: (01)
Master Degree in M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics/ Pharmacology/
Pharmaceutical analysis) from a recognized University. In-vitro & In-vivo toxicokinetic studies
Salary: 25,000/-+ HRA per month as per rule.
Age: 35 years
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per Govt. of India/CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
2. Suitable Candidates may be empanelled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
3. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
4. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects.
5. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/IITR post(s).
6. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
8. No correspondence will be entertained through any medium regarding the advertisement.
9. Candidates must bring their original educational/experience certificates with them.
Otherwise, they will not be allowed in the interview.
Candidates are advised to constantly keep on visiting CSIR-IITR website at
http://iitrindia.org/En/Recruitment.aspx for any update/change in the matter.
Date, time & Venue of Interview
Date 19.04.2023 & Time: 9.00 A.M.
Venue:- Old Conference Room, CSIR-IITR, Lucknow
Editors Note: CSIR-IITR Walk In Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.