MSc Chemistry Scientist – U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Hiring
U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Hiring USP hiring chemistry job opening 2023, chemistry scientist job opening 2022, Scientist job opening 2023, scientist job opening 2023, USP job opening 2023, Scientist job opening 2023, MSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Scientist II – Compendial Development Laboratory
Location: Hyderabad, India
Who USP is Looking For?
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of our mission, commitment to excellence through inclusive and equitable behaviors and practices, ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders, along with the following competencies and experience:
Master’s Degree in Chemistry with 3-5 years of experience. Possess a fine understanding of USP/NF monographs/general chapters/general notices. Exposure to GMP/GLP/QMS environment and documentation procedures and champions the data integrity. Should be capable of performing analytical method developments and method validations using modern techniques and protocols. Good analytical skills in handling method developments and validations for Excipients or APIs or Drug products. Awareness of ISO/IEC 17025 is desirable.
Goodhands on experience in working with chemical methods and handling instruments like HPLC (Empower software), UHPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-Visible, and KF. Should have fair understandingof GLP regulations and exposed to external regulatory audits.
Brief Job Overview
This is a non-supervisory position in the Compendial Development Laboratory (CDL) within Global Laboratory Operations. The incumbent will be responsible for performing analytical method development and validations for USP/NF/FCC monographs and maintaining safety and GLP environment in the lab. This position is a component of USP’s core business, and the incumbent is expected to support monograph modernization initiatives.
How will YOU create impact here at USP?
- Search relevant literature for the USP/NF monograph modernization projects.
- Responsible for the complete lifecycle of the monograph modernization / development project (initiation, execution, reporting, & completion).
- Responsible for method development and validations (DS/DP/Excipients), using chromatography (HPLC, GC) techniques.
- Should have worked on chromatography (HPLC, GC) techniques.
- Should have experience of method development and validations (DS/DP/Excipients).
- Responsible for design, review, and execution of method development experiments and perform method validation in accordance with laid down procedure.
- Responsible for preparation of method validation protocols and reports.
- Engage in project planning, execution, method development and validation according to set standardsas USP general chapters, guidelines, SOPs and protocols.
- Plan the project requirements and their completion within the timelines individually by coordinating with the supervisor and team.
- Responsible for regular maintenance of assigned instruments.
- Ensure that the calibrations of the equipment are performed as per the schedule.
- Responsible for review of IQ/OQ/PQ documents of instruments.
- Indent the required glass ware, chemicals, and columns for the CDL projects.
- Maintain GLP & safety procedures while working in Lab.
Editors Note: MSc Chemistry Scientist U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.